Have you heard of the acronym SRES® before? It’s a special
designation that stands for “Senior Real Estate Specialist.” As a REALTOR® and
SRES® designee, this means that I have extensive training and experience in
specific laws, regulations, and unique circumstances that affect seniors.
Here are some of the things that make working with me, your
- I have knowledge, experience, and compassion
when dealing with senior issues.
- I can suggest housing alternatives that keep the
best interest for seniors in mind.
- I take all the time needed to help seniors and
their families feel comfortable with this complex and often emotional selling
- I tailor the marketing of a home to meet the
needs of my senior clients.
- I easily interact with all generations,
including seniors, adult children, and caretakers.
- I offer an extensive list of senior resources,
local housing options, and elder support services.
- I have a wide network of other senior-focused
professionals who can assist in tax counseling, financial and estate planning,
and other aspects of the sale and move.
What your family ultimately needs is a REALTOR® with senior
experience, knowledge, and marketing savvy. These are qualities, along with
compassion and understanding, are what I can bring to your next real estate
transaction. To read more details about my specific expertise with seniors,
please click here.